The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® is made possible by our incredible volunteers. These passionate individuals go beyond simply supporting our cause; they get out there and make this important fundraising event a success. Our volunteers truly are More Than Pink™.
Join us as a volunteer for Race for the Cure®! Show your passion for the breast cancer cause and take action. Prove that you too are More Than Pink™.
We welcome any and all fun-loving, enthusiastic, hard-working and reliable individuals who are willing to contribute to the success of this important event.
By volunteering, you’ll help make your local event a success, which in turn will help Komen fund breast cancer research, education, screening and treatment. Not only will you make an impact in the fight against breast cancer, you will also have fun, feel rewarded and meet some truly incredible people—survivors, family members, allies and more, all of whom have been impacted by this devastating disease.
We are currently accepting volunteers for the 2018 Komen North Jersey Race for the Cure®.
2018 Race for the Cure Orientation
Where: Susan G. Komen, 44 Middle Ave. Summit, NJ 07901
Date: April 28, 2018 Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Cheerleaders/Survivor Supporters
- Information Rovers (Bus Tour Guides & Grounds Floaters)
- I AM Komen Cheerleaders
- Pre-Registration/Packet Pick-up (Race Participants)
- Marketing/Social Media Team – Volunteers to take pictures during course of day, post on Komen North Jersey, socially engage participants to post and tag
- Volunteer Check-In Booth
- Course Marshalls
- onsite training/orientation will be held Saturday, May 5, 2018, 1p -2p, at Liberty State Park.
- Parking Lot Attendants
- onsite training/orientation will be held Saturday, May 5, 2018, 2p -3p, at Liberty State Park.
We thank you in advance for your commitment to helping end breast cancer and look forward to meeting you at the Race! If you haven’t completed the Volunteer Application, please go online at komennorthjersey.org/race.
If you have an interest in donating your time to this cause and have additional questions please feel free to contact Gail Ransom Brown at 908-277-2904, ext. 212.
To get started, fill out the volunteer application.
If you are part of a group that would like to volunteer, please email us.